If you’ve talked to me about New York City for any length of time I know I’ve mentioned Baked by Melissa. I LOVE Baked by Melissa. I think it’s the cutest little cupcakes I’ve ever seen, and I also love that it helps me limit how many I will eat, based on cost! In my mind, this is a win/win. So instead of going into great details about why I love this tiny wonders; I’m just going to list the top 5 reasons you need to try Baked by Melissa if you haven’t already.
- First off, they are so cute, because they are mini.
- Second, you can have multiple cupcake flavors without even eating one whole cupcake.
- The whole experience is fun, even the store fronts are tiny!
- There’s multiple locations all over NYC, so really wherever you are, there’s probably a Baked by Melissa close by.
- Each little cupcake is about a dollar, and they make excellent gift packages of a 25 cupcake set for $25!
What treats have you fallen in love with while away on a trip or holiday?! I’d love to know, so drop it in the comments!